Turn Big Brands Into Sponsors
Conferences, music festivals, sports teams…even your local art festival; they all rely on sponsorship to cover or offset the costs of organizing and staging their events. Whether you’re a veteran organizer or new to sponsorships, you need answers to questions like:
- How can sponsorship fund my event?
- What are common types of sponsorship?
- How do I identify partners that are a good fit for my audience?
- How do I communicate the value of my event to brands?
- How do I ask – and get – what I want from a sponsor?
This ebook is for you if you’re:
- Tasked with outreach to new/potential partners
- Growing existing partnerships
- New to sponsorships
- Looking for a tactical refresher
- A veteran sponsor-relationship manager
Or you work with/for organizations like:
- Business conferences
- Music festivals
- Sports teams
- Food festivals
- Community events